This page was published in SNR July 2012 issue
Pretty clean and simple lo I made with BG products, A2Z Scraplets chipboard title., The Rubber Cafe Basic Backgrounds 2 Dots stamp and sentiment word Love all around the page.
I added a lot of Handmade Halo embellishments here: resins and wooden buttons.
And some clos ups too
This is my most adorable first and only grandson Omer among the flowers making faces. I also used 3 more small cirles from the same photo background over this page.
I enter this to Color me scrappy Color challenge
Wednesday, 16 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...



11 comments:
This page is so cute it just puts a smile on my face.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!
That is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
How adorable! I love the mixture of circles and hexagons. Fun!
Thank you for playing along with Color Me Scrappy!
I realy love how you mixed the circle and the title! Thanks for playing with us at CMS!
Loving all your circles and your photo is darling! Love your blog too! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!
Love how you used the circles!Thanks for playing along with CMS!
Such a cute page. I really love those resin embellishments - jealous! Thanks for playing along with Color Me Scrappy!
This is a stunning LO. I LOVE how you punched out part of the picture to use as an accent. Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!
what a great page ... I love all of the stamping you did, it adds so much to this page! the mix of circles and hexagons is brilliant ... thanks so much for playing with us at Color Me Scrappy!
This is a really great page love the accent pieces really nice, thank you for playing CMS
great page love all the layering bits and that pokadot stamps is AWSOME
Post a Comment