Tuesday 28 May 2019

CAS- ual Fridays May post

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and after a month in hiatus I want to  welcome to my new May post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their most delicious products.
I am going to share a Mixed Media card made in clean and simple style.
Can you believe that Mixed Media can be done in CAS style? Yes, it can.You use s lot of different mediums, but then the general car layout is still clean and simple, as you can see on this card.


I used one single CAS- ual Fridays stencil with crackle paste and two Fri- dies with the add- ons of a few mists and some enamel drops.
I also made a small and short tutorial for you to follow and to try this maybe odd card style of mine.
Here are the CAS- ual Fridays products used to make this card:






 And now let me show you some steps of doing this card:
1. Cover the black card front with Bold Trellis stencil and use Crackle paste over it.


2. This is how it looks without the stencil, but yet without any cracks.


3. Add three mist over the dry card front and let they dry.


4. Make the central matting part (I used a die to make the shape, but it can be just a rectangle). Mist the matting part with two of the mists and let it dry. Die cut the CAS- ual Fridays title from white cardstock.


5. Mist the die cut title with the light blue mist and let it dry.Die cut another title from light green cardstock.
Die cut one Noteworthy strip from the same light green cardstock.

6. Arrange the title as shown: one word with blue over green as the shadow and the second word green over blue as  the shadow.
Add the die cut strip under the matting piece.
Add a few blue enamel drops over the card.


Here is a close- up to the central part of my card:




I hope that you like my new Mixed Media card and would try something similar with our gorgeous CAS- ual Fridays products.
You can also use my own discount and to get this 15% discount with my own code.

See you next time with more CAS- ual Fridays inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts