Monday 1 April 2019

One stencil - two ways- with CAS- ual Fridays


Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my new April post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog.
Irit is here today and this time I am going to show a card made with one single new and just released stencil that was used in two different ways as the background and then on the main heart shaped image.

I used this lovely Bold Trellis stencil with two different mediums and as you see it looks totally different.
The background is made with Gel medium over the stencil that was positioned over white cardstock
Then the dry image was covered with a mist of Distress inks and wiped with a baby wipe to leave the white images that are glossy.


 The inside heart was die cut from the stencilled black cardstock.
This time I used red glitter paste and the look is very glittery.


The sentiment was stamped over white cardstock and glued over the inked smaller heart.


This is the stencil used twice to make this card:





And the stamp set used :


I hope that you like my used of one single stencil and as you can see this is an easy way to make lovely card with minimum effort if you have our lovely CAS- ual Fridays products.
So here is my own discount for you to use in CAS- ual Fridays shop.
Go for it! And see you in a couple of weeks with a new card and a tutorial.



No comments:

Popular Posts