Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post.
Today I am going to share my new lovely floral card of a card made with one single CAS- ual Fridays stamp set and one CAS- ual Fridays matching die.
Lately I am in this bright and colorful mood, so this card is totally bright and full of colors and is great for kids, teens or shiny grown- ups.
The base of this card was made with embossing folder and distress inks and then the stamped and die cut image was added together with the sentiment.
And these are CAS- ual Fridays products used to make this card:
Now for some close- ups to the finished card and then to my step by step tutorial.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Die cut the card front and then the rectangle frame to use for the inside inking.
2. Dry emboss the card front with your favorite embossing folder (I used Sizzix one).
3. Glue the die cut frame over the dry embossed card front and ink with a mix of Distress Oxides/Inks as shown.
4. Stamp the main image with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with bright embossing powder.
5. Die cut the stamped and heat embossed image.
6.Paint the image with the same color Distress Oxide ink using it as a watercolor.
7. Stamp and die cut the sentiment.
8. Add white enamel drops over the image and over the card and let them dry.
And here is the finished card again:
See how easy it is to make this lovely card with just one great CAS- ual Fridays stamp set and one single die.
Hope that you like my card and you still have time to buy yourself these gorgeous stamps from CAS- ual Fridays shop.
Check the discounts and subscribe to our newsletter to get the best possible prices.
See you in two weeks with another lovely card made with CAS- ual Fridays products.