Thursday 14 February 2019

Always love watercolor Valentine card with CCB


 I believe that you don't always need fancy and expensive stamps, inks and dies to make a lovely card.
Sometimes a nice cardstocks, special paper and a couple of great mists would do the job.
This card was made with a mix of CCB products- one piece of Compose your life 8*8 cardstock on the bottom of the card; mini art image cut to the heart shape and a piece of Compose your life journal card with one single piece of Archtextures with a few of Tattered Angles pink and red glimmer mists was all I used to make this card. Also I used masking fluid to cover the image before misting the heart shape and then covered it with clear embossing powder, but you can sure skip this step.
More than this- I made my sentiment using Architextures packaging and believe me this packaging can be used again and again!




No comments:

Popular Posts