Friday 22 June 2018

Kids large cards with Little Wonders BoBunny collection


 Hello my dear crafty friends!

Irit is here today and I am going to start my own reveal of two new and most gorgeous BoBunny collection.
For today I am going to share two pretty large cards made with one of the new collections- Little Wonders.

Both my cards are 7*5 3/4'' size.
The Baby Girl card was made as a gate card and the Baby Boy card is a regular one shaped card.
I also added inside embellishments in each card as with this size you can add as much writing as you wish or to use both cards as a gift card holders.

This is my Baby Girl gate shaped card here.
The heart die BoBunny die cut was used as a base for double sentiment that was made with cardstock and chipboard layered sentiment all together.
The jewels were added as my only embellishments.
But then I decided to add glitter paste hearts over the white spaces using BoBunny stencil and glitter paste.
I am sorry that it's not much seen, so try to enlarge the photo to see the glitter hearts on the corners.



 And this is how it looks  when opened:
Again I used some die cut pieces and layered the Noteworthy die cut with some Combo stickers around.


And here is my Baby Boy card:
I made it as a shaker card using rectangle die cut frame and simple office transparency to cover the frame.
The inside was arranged with cardstock and die cut elements covered with a mix of sequins from craft store.
The sentiment was made over the transparency with this collection Thickers  on the top and doe cut and layered chipboard on the lower corner.



 And this is how it looks when opened:
A few stickers/die cut shapes were added and then I made this cute die cut bear using BoBunny die and some glitter in the spaces.


BoBunny product list:

Little Wonders cardstock collection 12*12'' : Alexander, Evan,Elliot, Sage, Sophia, Olivia, Willow
Little Wonders Combo Stickers
Little Wonders Noteworthy die cuts
Little Wonders Layered Chipboard
Little Wonders Thickers
Darling Doily Die
Bear Necessities Dies
Ornate Heart Die
Banner Tag Dies
Mandala Die
Congratulations Card Dies
Glitter Paste Sugar
Lots of Love stickable stencil
Double Dot Think Pink Jewels
Double Dot Think Pink Flourish Jewels

Other products:
Office transparency
Sequins mix


I really hope that you like this gorgeous and not so " baby" collection and you also like my huge cards made with this collection!
Thanks for being here with me and see you in a week again with another project made with one of our new releases.

No comments:

Popular Posts