Sunday 22 April 2018

Be Happy Mixed Media card with Magenta


 Hello my dear crafty friends.
 Irit is here and  I welcome to my second Magenta April post.
 This time I made a Mixed Media card with a background made with a new, just released Magenta stencil and used two new Magenta stamps.
The card front was made with a thick layer of texture paste and when it was dry I misted it with Tattered Angels mist . It was really white cardstock and the colors are all from a single glittered mist.
The stamping was made over special transparency so you can heat emboss it and I used copper embossing powder over clear embossing ink to make this kind of a shaker window, but without anything inside.
The stamp used is square one, so I die cut it with a circle die to fit the die cut frame I made with another circle die.
The sentiment was heat embossed in the same way and added over the circle part of the card.




No comments:

Popular Posts