Sunday, 22 April 2018
Be Happy Mixed Media card with Magenta
Hello my dear crafty friends.
Irit is here and I welcome to my second Magenta April post.
This time I made a Mixed Media card with a background made with a new, just released Magenta stencil and used two new Magenta stamps.
The card front was made with a thick layer of texture paste and when it was dry I misted it with Tattered Angels mist . It was really white cardstock and the colors are all from a single glittered mist.
The stamping was made over special transparency so you can heat emboss it and I used copper embossing powder over clear embossing ink to make this kind of a shaker window, but without anything inside.
The stamp used is square one, so I die cut it with a circle die to fit the die cut frame I made with another circle die.
The sentiment was heat embossed in the same way and added over the circle part of the card.
Labels:
card,
heat embossing,
magenta,
mists,
Mixed Media,
stencil,
texture paste,
transparency
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...






No comments:
Post a Comment