Wednesday 24 January 2018

We Are your past altered canvas

 This is my new altered canvas made for some web challenge.

I made it with a lot of chipboards - positives and negatives and added some letters. Then I discovered that letters W and R made this " we are" thing and added the sentiment " your past".
It's a kind of a travel in time- to old world and old and odd things.



 Made for some web challenges:
 I Kropka- Travel in time form one small step and this is my travel back in time

Country view- Anything goes



4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Great canvas ! Thank you for joining our January Challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x

Jane said...

An amazing steam punk canvas...so much detail..I love the owl charm as a face! Thanks so much for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Country View x

Marlena - Scrap-Artki said...

Amazing! Thanx for plying with I Kropka's challange - Marlena DT

PASJEWY said...

wow! a bit scarry, but so interesting! thank you for participation in "I-kropka" challenge!

Popular Posts