Thursday 25 January 2018

Congratulations with Magenta

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Magenta blog post!
Today  I decided to make something a bit different and to show you that I can make pretty and quite simple cards and not Mixed Media projects only.




This square card was made with a few unbranded basic dies, three Magenta stamps and one Magenta new stencil.
The stencil was applied using so called circle template I made with the same circle die, so the texture part is just inside the circle. 
I used texture paste and then embossing glitter over the texture.
Then the box was die cut from Kraft cardstock and butterflies in two sizes were stamps, heat embossed and colored with watercolor markers.




The butterflies were hand cut and added with 3d foam glue and you can see the texture and the layers on this photo.

The sentiment was stamped in this not so perfect way, but I decided that I like it with these extras even more (as I am primary a Mixed Media artist I never looks for the stamping perfection... LOL).

This is a very general card that fits a lot of occasions and very easy to make.
Actually you don't really need all these dies at all. Look at the box die cut shape and just copy your own!

*****


No comments:

Popular Posts