Tuesday 24 October 2017

Trip of a lifetime altered canvas




Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new Mixed Media canvas that I made for .... Not for any of my design teams and just for a fun!
Yes- sometimes I have spare time and hopeful now I have a bit more of this rare  for me thing.
So this is  a " Trip of a Lifetime" altered Steampunk /Vintage style project and I made it for a couple of web challenges.
 The central cluster was made with wooden pieces, Prima molds, metal trinkets and a lot of paints and waxes from Prima.
The first challenge is for Dusty Attic and they asked to work with their products (all chipboards are from this company) in a vintage kind of style.My inspiration came from the clock and general background on the bottom and the vintage look of the moodboard.

I also made this for the Words and Paintery challenge using the colors the  general " be creative " words.
-----current challenge----






6 comments:

Martina Stoycheva said...

This canvas is sooo beautififul! Love all litte details! Thank you so much for playing with us at Words & Paintery.

KAVA said...

Wow! This is amazing! I'm in love with your work. Everything is just perfect.
Thank you for joining Words&Paintery challenge this month.

Hina Mirza said...

Beautiful project.. great details..Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

MS Design said...

Beautiful, thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery.

Viktoriya Porechnaya said...

Fantastic steampunk!Thanks from Words&Paintery!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous work !! Love it !! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

Popular Posts