Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping new blog post.
Today I am going to share two shabby stamped tags that were made with Inspired by Stamping most gorgeous stamps , some chipboards , some Mixed Media techniques and a lot of color.
As you can see I used the die and the stamps from the latest IBS release.
And now a short tutorial for these tags.
I didn't do a full photo step by step tutorial, but for you can sure make the similar project with my no photo tutorial.
1. Use pre- made tags as I did or make yours own tags. Cover them with white gesso from any company you own and let it dry.
2. Use 4 different stencils with heavy gel medium and add texture over the tags. Try to make it more over the edges as the middle part wouldn't be seen on the finished tag.
3. Mist and paint the texture with a mix of Art Anthology sprays and paints. You sure can use any other company that you have. Try to stay in 2-3 colors only scheme.
4. Paint the chipboards (I used Scrapmatts, but again... You know. Use whatever you have) with the same paints as you did for the background and add a bit of gold over the dry painted chipboards.
Glue the chipboards over the tag.
5. Stamp the sentiment with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. (I used Memento Luxe and Wow! Embossing Powders for this step.). Cut the sentiment and glue it over the tag as shown. Add a bit of light color over the sentiment strip using the same mists from the previous step.
6. Die cut the sentiment from white thick cardstock - this will be the highlights base. Then die cut it again 3 more times from thick black cardstock and glue the three black layers over the white one.
Paint over the die cut with gold paint for highlights.
Glue the sentiment as shown.
7. Make flowers cluster and glue it over the tags. Add a bit of paints/white gesso over the flowers for the shabby look.
I hope that you liked my tags and my small tutorial.
Here are the products used from Inspired by Stamping site:
Smile stamp set
This square chipboard frame form Tando Creative was in my DT box for ages and I hadn't any clue what I am going to do with it. Then I th...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to Day 5 of our new CAS- ual Fridays Holiday release. The new Holidays stamp and die set is just...
Sometimes all you need to make a lovely and easy project is a great paper collection, good nesting dies set and perfect pair of scissor...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today with a new small card tutorial I made for CAS- ual Fridays blog. I used a cute stamp...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post. Today I am going to share a small tutorial of a card made w...
I believe that you don't always need fancy and expensive stamps, inks and dies to make a lovely card. Sometimes a nice cardstocks, ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post. Today I am going to share my new lovely floral card of a car...
I was asked to do some guest design team job on Craft your passion blog- and I just had a day or 2 for my first one- and it's a digi ...
Hello, my dear stamping friends! Today is Friday and starting today, I am going to show you my Visible Image projects on every Friday. ...
As this is a paid mag I just add supply lists and a small photo. Go to Scrap n'Art magazine for more inspiration- mine and from other f...