Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping new blog post.
Today I am going to share two shabby stamped tags that were made with Inspired by Stamping most gorgeous stamps , some chipboards , some Mixed Media techniques and a lot of color.
As you can see I used the die and the stamps from the latest IBS release.
And now a short tutorial for these tags.
I didn't do a full photo step by step tutorial, but for you can sure make the similar project with my no photo tutorial.
1. Use pre- made tags as I did or make yours own tags. Cover them with white gesso from any company you own and let it dry.
2. Use 4 different stencils with heavy gel medium and add texture over the tags. Try to make it more over the edges as the middle part wouldn't be seen on the finished tag.
3. Mist and paint the texture with a mix of Art Anthology sprays and paints. You sure can use any other company that you have. Try to stay in 2-3 colors only scheme.
4. Paint the chipboards (I used Scrapmatts, but again... You know. Use whatever you have) with the same paints as you did for the background and add a bit of gold over the dry painted chipboards.
Glue the chipboards over the tag.
5. Stamp the sentiment with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. (I used Memento Luxe and Wow! Embossing Powders for this step.). Cut the sentiment and glue it over the tag as shown. Add a bit of light color over the sentiment strip using the same mists from the previous step.
6. Die cut the sentiment from white thick cardstock - this will be the highlights base. Then die cut it again 3 more times from thick black cardstock and glue the three black layers over the white one.
Paint over the die cut with gold paint for highlights.
Glue the sentiment as shown.
7. Make flowers cluster and glue it over the tags. Add a bit of paints/white gesso over the flowers for the shabby look.
I hope that you liked my tags and my small tutorial.
Here are the products used from Inspired by Stamping site:
Smile stamp set
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media canvas made for BoBunny using BoBunny and Pentart products with Sere...
This project was published in Gingerscrapstreet September 2011 issue Hello my dear Peachy friends! It's my very last day here with...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Magenta June post. Irit is here today and I am going to share a card made over th...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last June Sparkle N' Sprinkle reveal post. Irit is here and this time I used the sa...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last for two new BoBunny releases post. This time I used the most gorgeous Sunshine Blis...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today with a lovely and sunny baby girl layout made with a new and just released Sunshine B...
Hello our dear friends and welcome to our blog hop today. This is a joint venture of Ann Butler and Wallnet Hollow and we are welcom...
Welcome friends. We are so glad you are joining us for the revamped CAS-ual Fridays challenge. There are no genre restrictions for this cha...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit from Irit Shalom Designs is here today with my first July Sparkle N' Sprinkle release projec...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit from Irit Shalom Designs is here today with my second July Sparkle N' Sprinkle release proje...