Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping new blog post.
Today I am going to share two shabby stamped tags that were made with Inspired by Stamping most gorgeous stamps , some chipboards , some Mixed Media techniques and a lot of color.
As you can see I used the die and the stamps from the latest IBS release.
And now a short tutorial for these tags.
I didn't do a full photo step by step tutorial, but for you can sure make the similar project with my no photo tutorial.
1. Use pre- made tags as I did or make yours own tags. Cover them with white gesso from any company you own and let it dry.
2. Use 4 different stencils with heavy gel medium and add texture over the tags. Try to make it more over the edges as the middle part wouldn't be seen on the finished tag.
3. Mist and paint the texture with a mix of Art Anthology sprays and paints. You sure can use any other company that you have. Try to stay in 2-3 colors only scheme.
4. Paint the chipboards (I used Scrapmatts, but again... You know. Use whatever you have) with the same paints as you did for the background and add a bit of gold over the dry painted chipboards.
Glue the chipboards over the tag.
5. Stamp the sentiment with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. (I used Memento Luxe and Wow! Embossing Powders for this step.). Cut the sentiment and glue it over the tag as shown. Add a bit of light color over the sentiment strip using the same mists from the previous step.
6. Die cut the sentiment from white thick cardstock - this will be the highlights base. Then die cut it again 3 more times from thick black cardstock and glue the three black layers over the white one.
Paint over the die cut with gold paint for highlights.
Glue the sentiment as shown.
7. Make flowers cluster and glue it over the tags. Add a bit of paints/white gesso over the flowers for the shabby look.
I hope that you liked my tags and my small tutorial.
Here are the products used from Inspired by Stamping site:
Smile stamp set
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media canvas post. This pretty large canvas was made as a tribute to one...
THIS WORK IS THE JULY CHALLENGE WINNER ON SCRAP- CREATE- INSPIRE CHALLENGE BLOG I DID THIS CLIPBOARD FOR SCRAP- CREATE- INSPIRE JULY CHAL...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share my new Fall Mixed Media canvas made for some web challenges. I just decided ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! This canvas is a first of a few Mixed Media projects made this month just for some web challenges. So this ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share my new Mixed Media canvas that I made for .... Not for any of my design team...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my Anything goes weekly project here on Tando blog. I made the fancy, shabby style Christma...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share a fancy Christmas tag made with BoBunny cardstock, Pentart paints, non branded d...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and today I am going to share my altered wooden printers tray that I made with BoBunny new and m...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly Inspired by Stamping tutorial. This is a card I made for this tutorial and it'...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando inspirational post. We are close to the Halloween and this is our scary week here ...