Wednesday 30 August 2017

Imagine the art world altered canvas with Art Anthology

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and my project is actually a small tribute to my love of arts and as you can see from the project it's not just fine arts, but everything art related. On this wall decoration I made a collage of all possible arts and you can find ballet, music, fine arts, movies and theatre that all together make this imaginative project. I used canvas as my base and then arranged the collage using chipboards, wooden piece, clay pieces and all together was painted and misted with Art Anthology products.




  As always I made the full step by step tutorial for you to follow HERE: Check out How to Make All You Need Is Art Canvas by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

 And here is a full Art Anthology products list: Scale stencil  Squared stencil Cayman Sorbet Orchide Velvet Cameo Sorbet Fiji Velvet Wisteria Sorbet Rose Velvet Vegas Gold Sorbet Wild Orchid Colorations spray


As you can see it's just an inspirational project. You can make it with other items as your own tribute to arts. On the other hand it can be done as a tribute to sports, nature, technology or whatever topic you choose. Hope you  liked my wall deco and see you next month with more Art Anthology inspiration!
 

No comments:

Popular Posts