Thursday 27 July 2017

Steampunk tag - BoBunny Media post


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second July Media post made for BoBunny.
Most of you think that BoBunny is a company with most adorable. but quite cute products.
To show you your mistake I make dark, industrial and even Steampunk projects with BoBunny and Pentart products and this tag is a good example of all possibilities you get when  you have BoBunny cardstock, dies, stamps and mediums.
So this is my Love today Stempunk tag made with Double Dot BoBunny cardstocks, new dies,  stencil, copper transfers, leftover chipboards frame and a few Pentart mediums and paints.



My favorite medium on this piece is the Iron paste that I used over simple cardstock die cuts. Don't you think it looks like a real rusty iron? It is!



No comments:

Popular Posts