Thursday 27 July 2017

ATC deco art - wait for a full tutorial

This is an art piece I made with a full tutorial (will be posted in a couple of days).
For now I just want to use this art piece for some blog challenges- so I post it without the tutorial.

This is a piece made with 4 smae, but different ATC cards  that then were arrnged over the Studio 75 cardstock (glued to wooden panel); then I added the central embellishments spot and made it as an encouragement decoration.
As I already said- wait a couple of days for a full tutorial to be posted here in my blog.



 I enter it to some web challenges:
Studio 75- Home decoration

Lindy's stamp gang- I used most of the challenge colors on this piece to mist the ATC cards
Lindy's Color Challenge
 Products used:
Bachelor Button Blue
Bells of Ireland Green
Yellow rose of Texas
Peony Scralet red
As most of the colors are primary or close to that I got more colors on my pieces when misting wet on wet mists.



3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is great. Can't wait for your tutorial.

Caroline Elliam said...

Gorgeous little cards! They are soft and the quotes are perfect! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge this month!

talkis23 said...

lovely creaton thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge

Popular Posts