Tuesday 25 April 2017

Triple Spring canvas



 This triple canvas was made for some web challenges.
 Lucky me - I had some spare time before I got some of my new DT boxes to work with and thanks to Israeli " speedy" post service they are not here yet. 
So I decided to scroll the web and to find a few Mixed Media challenges I can combine in this triple art piece.
I made two card sized separate canvases and then added them both to a large canvas.
Each of the small canvases was covered with texture background using stencils and stamps and then I added two clusters of chipboards, flowers and other clustered items.
The large canvas was textured on the edges only as I wanted it to stay flat for the smaller ones.
Here are some close- ups to this project:
  





 And now to the challenges I made this piece for (cross my fingers they like it as it was quite a lot of work and mostly of drying time).

Creative embellishments- Spring- I took hot pink and flowers as my inspiration. Some of the chipboards are from CE
I Am Roses challenge- Anything goes with IAR products- half of the flowers on this project are from IAR
Scrap and craft- chipboards


Mixed Media world- Anything MM with watercoloring


17 comments:

LisaM said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

Elena Martynova said...

Awesome interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with Lindy's.

Marci said...

SO BEAUTIFUL and lush! thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Caroline Elliam said...

oh gorgeous I love the dimension of your canvas! Thank you for joining at Lindy's stamp gang!

France Ringuette said...

Wow, this is amazing, what a beautiful triple canvas project. THanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

Shona said...

so creative and fun...beautiful ! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments.

Rachel Parys said...

Stunning!!! What a great Spring project, the colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

talkis23 said...

Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

Agnieszka(AgaP) said...

Amazing cards!!! Thanks for joining Studio75 blog challenge!

Natalie said...

So very pretty.
Thanks for playing along with Lindys

Nadine Carlier said...

Gorgeous canvases! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishment.
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Unknown said...

Fabulous canvas! Gorgeous textures and colors! Love the 3 part design, it's super creative! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

Yulianna said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining at Lindy's!

olushka-design.blogspot.com said...

Amazing creation!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap & Craft challenge!

I Am Roses Challenge Blog said...

Fantastic colors! Thanks for joining us at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

Irena Stefanova said...

Amazing project! Love all the textures! Thank you for sharing at Mixed Media World's 24 Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Irena

Nanne said...

oh wow.. That is beautiful.. thanks for sharing with us ladies over at Creative Embellishments.

Popular Posts