Tuesday 25 April 2017

Dream paint brushes deco with Art Anthology


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Art Anthology second April post!


This time I decided to show you how you can use your old and messy paint brushes and to make a lovely wall decoration using them with Art Anthology paints and a stencil.
As you can see the project base is made of 21 old paint brushes. My problem is that I never clean my brushes in a proper way. I do clean them here and there, but finally they are done and gone and the only thing you can make with them is an altered project. 
Lucky me, I never buy the expensive brushes and those are all kind of a general $ store ones.
So then life gives you messy " lemons" make a nice lemonade and in my case make a nice altered project.
Here you can see some close- ups to this project:






You can see the full step by step tutorial here on a Snapguide:
Check out How to Make Used Paint Brushes Wall Decoration by Art Anthology on Snapguide.
All products are listed in the Snapguide and I made a full Art Anthology products list HERE in this post .
Hope you like my project and see you soon again with a totally different Mixed Media creation.
 I enter this altered project to some web challenges too:
 Show us some chipboard- for Scrap and Craft challenge


1 comment:

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful artistic creation Irit, love the vibrant colours and composition. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap and Craft. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Popular Posts