Today I am going to share a simple shaker card made with new, just released, Perfect Affair collection from Papericious.
I made a full step by step tutorial and with this gorgeous collection everyone can do this lovely Valentine card.
Step by step tutorial:
1.Die cut 3 stitched rectangles from three different cardstock as shown.
2. Use nested hearts dies or punches and die cut one frame out of double sided glue foam sheet, 2 white cardstock frames, one patterned cardstock red frame and one transparent full large size heart and one cardstock full size heart.
3. Glue the foam glue frame over the cardstock heart.
3. Glue two more layers using white cardstock heart and fill with Papericious sequins.
4. Add the transparent heart over and cover with red cardstock frame.
Your shaker part is all done.
5.Arrange the card with three die cut layers we made during step 1 and add some hand cut flowers.
6. Use clear embossing ink and gold embossing glitter to cover the chipboard shapes.
7.Add gold lines over flowers with gold liner.
8. Now your shaker card is done!