Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is Irit from Irit Shalom Designs here today and I am going to share two shaker cards tutorial.
It was my very first time to make shakers and I made one fancy and complicated and one simple one, so everyone can try and make those tag with the new, most gorgeous, Papericious collection Perfect Affair.
This is the first, fancy card here and some close- ups and then I made a full step by step photo tutorial.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Make the card size piece from floral cardstock and use this die to make the cuts. This Die Versions big heart die cuts into two parts, but if you have another die you can always cut the inner part by yourself or to use two nesting dies.
2. This is the place for the inner die cut, but it's not yet glued.
And this is the close up of this step.
4. Die cut again using the very same die and gold cardstock.
Glue the outer part over the double sided glue and glue the inner part under the inside die cut shape.
5. Added sequins and cover with hand cut around the die acetate piece and then glue the outer die cut frame we got during step 1.
Your shaker part is done.
6. Heat emboss Papericious chipboard with clear embossing ink and gold embossing powder. Hand cut the clock from the cardstock and arrange them both as shown.
Add 3 gold sticky corners and make the matting using two other cardstocks from the same collection.