This time I made the page with stencils only, just as a proof that art can be made without any stamps. So let me show you the process:
1. Take some paper strips and glue them over the thick Mixed Media cardstock with decoupage glue. I used DecoArt's one, but any decoupage glue works just perfect. Let the glue dry unless you want the color mess later.The paper used is from 7 Gypsies, but it's just for the texture, so any paper strips will work.
Again, let it dry!
3. Use Gridlocked stencil and add it around the page with crackle texture paste. I wanted to try this new for me medium and I really like the results.
And... You know, let it dry if you want the crackles to be seen.
4. Now it's a paint magic time. Cover the page with a mix of yellow and brown paints to get this colors mixed for the urban look.
Make some texture with your pallet knife in the middle.
5. Use Confetti Circles stencil and white acrylic to make some " roads" over the page. When the white paint is dry (pretty soon) add black paint as shown inside the stencilled image.
6. Add more colors: greens, some blues, some splashes. Play with paint.
Die cut the city scape die (MFT) and glue it over the page.
Now make the last stencilled image using Fearless stencil with texture paste and this is your art page title.
I made a lot of urban roads here- going in circles. You should let your dreams to take you wherever you want to go. Just follow your dreams!