Sunday 28 February 2016

You color my word card


 Fancy heat embossed card made with one of my favorite techniques of making rainbow of three colors only.
The background stamp and embossing powders are from WOW! Embossing Powders and the sentiment stamp is from VLVS. I used permanent markers in red, blue and yellow and all other colors are just " done" by mixing those three primary colors. The circles are the negatives from die cuts and I made the whole " home nade" stencil to make the pattern with one cardstock sheet and a few cuts made one ofter another.
I enter this to a couple of web challenges- so far I have time for this , but not for a long time since I got some very happy news about 3 more crafty adventures that I can't  yet share.
Simon Says- Anything goes
 Addicted to stamps- make your  mark (use markers)

Embossing- for AAA Cards

Inkspirational- Geometric (circles)

Casology- distress (as I understand it, so the colors are totally distressed and mixed )


14 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

i love your colourful circles, well done

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, Irit!!

Mac Mable said...

A real stand out card. Love the technique, the colours and the layout is fabulous x

Ardyth said...

That is a really neat technique with beautiful results! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! sweet card, luv the colorful circles and design! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Kim M said...

I love your brightly coloured circles! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your card is fantastic. The beautiful colourful circles are jus wonderful.
Sharon xx

jen evers said...

Love your bright card! It really caught my eye on the site! xoxo Jen

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Hey! Super striking, vibrant and fantastic embossing.
Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week!

Jane Willis said...

Love the bright, vibrant circles!
Jane

Patti said...

WOW this is EYE Candy!! I love the color - your card just makes me happy : ) and I'm giggling because that sentiment was from a song that was the theme for my Prom!! a bazillion years ago : )

Patti

Unknown said...

I love the tie dye effect! So pretty! Thank you for playing with us at ATSM. Jules DT Member

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Wow! Your color-circles look amazing!

Greetings from Wiebke

Nandini said...

Came here through AAA Cards. Love the bright colors of your card.

Popular Posts