Saturday 2 January 2016

Western style card with DV and Canvas Corps


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new  blog post! This time I made a fun Western style card using Die Versions new released die : Southwestern couple.
I used Canvas Corps Western  collection to make the background and the sentiment and used the same cardstock to make parts of die cut images. Just cut them a couple of times and  glue some parts over the black die cut image.
 I really love this die and it can be even used as a part of wedding card if the couple is dancers or Western style  fans.
More of great new dies are in DV shop right now!





 I hope you like my new card and you love DV new dies!
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts