Saturday 2 January 2016

My TOP 7 SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUTS

Here is a punch line of this post: I maybe did a bit more than 10 layouts this year and if I need to pick 10 best- they are all the best. So I decided to pick " lucky 7" and I promise to scrap more this new year.
You may call it the resolution, I might call it " too many photos are waiting to be scrapped".
So here are my favorites:
The first three are the pages made  with photos from my beautiful daughter wedding this May:






This multi photo lo is a wedding one too- but from like 7 years ago wedding of my oldest son.


Now for my 2 years old now most adorable granddaughter pages:



And the last one without any family members- just the nature in its beauty:

All of those pages were web published during 2015 and the first 6 are made with Paper House products.

Hope you liked my TOP 7 SCRAP PROJECTS and see you tomorrow with my This and that art: Mixed Media tags, non paper projects and OOP projects.




No comments:

Popular Posts