Sunday 20 December 2015

Express yourself with ATC

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last December Mixed Media post made for ARTplorations blog.
Today I was in a bright mood and decided to make a very bright, glittery trio of ATC.
I used ESF Iridescents paint by Ann Butler- a total mix of them, like Sheer Copper, Ocean Surf, Emerald, Orchid and Pearl- to make the white dots over the finished project.
When the background was done I used Retro Circles ARTplorations stencil with ESF Gel Medium and made all those circles you can see over the ATC. Then I added a thick layer of clear glitter over the wet gel.
When it was dry- it takes awhile- I stamped the leaves and flowers with STAMPlorations Frames and Flowers set small stamps using permanent ink. Over this glossy paint the only ink that works is Ranger Archivals. (Believe me, I tried others too and messed with this).
As the last touches I made those pen circles with black pen, added a few embellishments and a small sticker to make the " point".







Products used:


1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Hope your Chanukah was a pleasant one. Love all three of your creations.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Popular Posts