Saturday 19 December 2015

Cherish love wedding layout : PHP post


It was pretty hard to make this color inspiration with Christmas/Holidays colors and my non Holidays photo. As we don't celebrate Christmas I looked for other possible photos and this wedding photo of daughter and her groom was my best choice. The greens and naturals were easy composed to the nice layout; the problem was with red and this light aqua- green color. So I added a few rhinestones, one red sticker of Home (new weds- new home) and some red pearls and splashes to make it work. I hope it worked.
Supply list:
Patterned paper- Paper House Productions
Stickers- Paper House Productions
Punch- Martha Stewart
Mist- Tattered Angels
Embellishments :Rhinestones- Buckle Boutique
Pearls, fabric house sticker- FWAB






No comments:

Popular Posts