Monday 2 November 2015

Heartfelt thanks with Ann Butler




Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time I am going to show you how I made this simple and yet fancy card with patterned paper and Ann Butler's products.
Ann Butler's Faux Quilting stamps (made by Unity)  come in two sizes: 1'' and 2''. So if you are lazy like me and find a great patterned paper with 1'' or  2'' grids, you can make a very similar card in no time.
This pink paper is from American Crafts and I just used the grid to stamp inside with Ann Butler's Berry Crafter's ink from Clearsnap using then Clearsnap Clear embossing powder.
I made the stamping randomly and used one single stamp square. You sure can use colorful Ann's inks and much more stamps.
I added the sentiment in the spare squares and some wooden hearts (inked with the very same Berry ink)  around.
Actually the card was done. So easy and fast and lovely.
And if you don't have grid paper, just make your own.




No comments:

Popular Posts