Monday 2 November 2015

Believe card with DV

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Die- Versions post for October!
This time I made this Believe card  with just one new released die- but WHAT A DIE!
Just one single Angelic  die made the whole card  with a small portion of gold rub- ons and one puffy title sticker from PHP.



For this card I used this old (who knows how old) blue cardstock frame from my stash and added this gold cut from Angelic die inside the frame.
It looks fantastic over the solid black background.
Then I added a few gold rub- on stars and a sticker sentiment and this fine card was done.
This die is a TREASURE!
It can make the fancy card in seconds!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts