Saturday 17 October 2015

Winter wonderland step card with SNS




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my SNS blog post!

Today's  card is a  step card using Sleigh Ride set from the new October release.






I made dark blue  step card and covered the front " frame" with stars stencils and texture paste. While the paste was wet I added Ice Rink EP (EP408) and  heat emboss the  texture stars. It's light blue and shiny and made the great non stamped background over the dark cardstock.
Then I dry embossed a piece of white vellum with Snowflakes embossing folder (Sizzix) and added  this dry embossed square into the " moving" part of the card.
Then I resized the digital Sleigh image (the only good thing about digital is that you can resize them to the needed size) and  printed in black over vellum.
I  cut the piece to fit the front square of my card and inked the edges with blue- teal ink.

The inner part - WINTER WONDERLAND title was printed over vellum and as it was still wet I heat embossed it with Silver Lightning EP262S powder and colored with blue gel pens.

Then is was connected to the card with old brads and ribbon was added to make the stopper. 
Some rhinestones were added here and there for this shiny effect and my card was done.
See you soon with more SNS projects!
Product list:
SNS products:
Sleigh Ride 
Silver Lightning EP262S
Ice Rink EP408
Other products:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Stencil: Clearsnap
Embossing folder: Sizzix
Inks: Clearsnap
Other: vellum, brads, crystals





No comments:

Popular Posts