Sunday 18 October 2015

ARTplorations post: Be Hoppy!



 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last October ARTploration post.
As I am a part of a Mixed Media team I do things that are not cards and then tags are my love, so I made another tag.
This tag is very textures one. First I made the texture paste thin layer with Botanical Lush  stencil. Then, after layers of mists and paints, I added another thick and heat embossed texture layer with Bold florals stencil. I also added micro beads into the wet paste and misted and painted them over again and again.
When the layers were dry I added a couple of 3d PHP stickers,hot pink lace and  blue twine around the tag.
I love the colors and the texture! It's fun to make layer over layer with ARTplorations stencils!

No comments:

Popular Posts