Saturday 19 September 2015

You are loved: IBS monthly sketch card

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my take of Inspired by Stamping delicious card sketch for our September challenges.


I decided to make the Love card and use Prima papers as my basic ones.
As the colors red was there I stamped with this color only.
 First I stamped the background with one stamp  from  Background Basics 2 set and heat embossed with clear powder.
Then I stamped 3 single flowers from the new Summer Basket set according to the sketch and embellished them with black pearls.
The tag with a sentiment from Watercolor sentiments set was stamped over the patterned tag and added over the card. As my three hexagons from the sketch I used 3 wooden hearts that were inked  with the same red ink.


Now it's your turn to play with our gorgeous challenges!!!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty layered stamping~

Jo Herbert said...

Beautiful card Irit. Love your colour combo and the tag element. Hugs Jo

Popular Posts