Sunday 20 September 2015

Chalkboard deco with ARTplorations



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last September Mixed Media post for ARTplorations.
This time it's a pretty big- 6*12'' art board made as a " chalkboard" piece with a lot of ARTplorations stencils and some Tando chipboards.
I first used texture paste with quite a few of ARTplorations stencils, such as Bloom Silhouettes, Flutterfby and  Hello and company stencils.
Then the whole piece was painted with black pigmented ink and wiped as I wanted some areas to stay dark grey only. Then all other areas were painted with black chalkboard paint  to get this black look of the frame.
The chipboard flowers and lanterns were lightly inked with distress stains and glued over the piece. I also added some paint shades over the white stencilled images.






I hope you like my Mixed Media piece and see you soon again !!!

Please join us in our Monthly Mixed Media challenge!!


Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks

No comments:

Popular Posts