Monday 14 September 2015

Merry Christmas ornament with DV

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last post for September in Die- Versions blog. 
I made all my post in the first half of a month as I am leaving for my USA vacation. So this last one is a Christmas ornament made with a chipboard frame, lovely Christmas stamp from IBS and those fantastic O'Christmas Tree(s)  from the new Die- Versions release.


I die cut 2 trees and then glittered them with a mix of green and gold glitter.
Then both trees were arranged over the chipboard star and some red pearls were added as " ornaments".



I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts