Monday 14 September 2015

Best wishes to you with Ann Butler's products



Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is a small Mixed Media card that I made with Ann Butler's products and one single Paper House Productions puffy title.
I used Ann's Lattice Clearsnap Art Screen with Texture paste. Then I added my own home made mists (as shown in Bella Crafting blog tutorial last month) using Ann Butler's Crafter's Clearsnap inks re- inkers and mini mister bottles. I used Aquamarine,  Limelight and Berry colors, but in a very low concentration, just a small drop of ink and a lot of water to get this light look over the dry stencil.
Then I stamped Clearsnap Ann Butler's background basics stamp  Diamonds 1 over white cardstock with   Crafter's Snow ink and heat embossed with Clearsnap white embossing powder. I punched 3 circles and added then over the card.
Some puffy PHP stickers and a few bling stones were my finished touches.



No comments:

Popular Posts