Wednesday 2 September 2015

Hi tag with Two Paper Divas



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first post for September made for Two Paper Divas.
Today I am going to share a tag made with
dry embossed background, dry embossed chipboard pieces and heat embossed TPD lovely flowers that made this black and white background .
So the background tag was dry embossed  and inked over with distress inks.
The middle flower chalkboard piece was stamped with white pigmented ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I used my most favorite Seed Packet Flowers set and arranged the stamped images on the corners.
 Then I added those dry embossed and inked chipboard pieces and made the stickers sentiment inside the flower. The stickers were covered with glaze inside the circle.


2 comments:

Suchi said...

Amazing embossing Irit!:)
Suchi xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Irit! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts