Tuesday 1 September 2015

Easy made hair clips with Ann Butler's products


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Ann Butler's September post.
So after some paper crafts and cards during the previous months, I decided to make something fashionable and useful and as I do have a relatively long hair and I need hair clips, I made me some using Ann Butler's lovely products.
Step by step instructions:
1. Use Texture paste and Ann Butler's Clearsnap Art screen over the wooden clips base (you buy those in any craft store). A you can see I used two screens: Stars and Lattice and they are both perfect as they have small designs.



2. Use a few drops of Ann Butler's Clearsnap Crafter's inks re- inkers in different colors to cover the dry texture paste over the wood.
Use baby wipe or even your fingers to make this multi-color look and let it dry.
 As you can see I used Aquamarine, Sunshine, Limelight, Tangelo and Berry colors.


3. Glue the metal clips on the back of the wooden shape with Beacon Fabri-Tac glue that is just the perfect one to connect wood with metal.


4. And just enjoy your finished hair clips! You also can cover them with some kind of a glaze, but I love them " bare".



No comments:

Popular Posts