Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share a couple of ATC made with Rubber Dance stamps and Tando masks and chipboards.
As you can see the theme of both is a vision of art or a Muse. So first I stamped those fantastic Rubber Dance sayings with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white powder.
Than I made those eyes and splatters using Tando masks and Earth Safe Finish Texture paste.
Both pieces were painted with distress inks and then I added a pieces of Tando chipboard clock that was painted with Earth Safe Finish Chalk paint in Huckleberry cobbler paint. The painted pieces were covered than with ESF No Voc Varnish.
Those are the stamps I used from Rubber Dance:
Collage mix- Muse saying
Vision saying
Sunday, 24 May 2015
Art ATC with Rubber dance, Tando and Earth Safe Finishes
Labels:
ALTERED,
ATC,
chipboards,
distress ink,
earth safe finish,
heat embossing,
masks,
Rubber dance,
Tando,
texture paste,
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...






2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous, Irit! Love the colors and beautiful sentiments you've used!
Thank you for the pretty use of my sentiment stamps, Irit! Lovely colours! I like how the two ATCs look side by side like that.
♥
Post a Comment