Monday 13 April 2015

Masculine Birthday card for Inspired by Stamping

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new masculine Birthday card and as hard as it is to make masculine cards, it's pretty easy if you have some of Inspired by Stamping most gorgeous Masculine sets.
I used Guy Sentiments set for this card and I used it twice.


First I made book shaped die cuts with 2 frames and two inside parts: one in cream and one in black.
Then I  stamped the same sentiment once with white heat embossing and once with black permanent ink and arranged both frames and stamped sentiments over the Kraft card.
I added a simple stamped masculine image from the same set on the bottom and embellished with a few black and white Candi embellishments .
I think that Kraft, cream and black make the perfect masculine color scheme and we don't need to look for  any patterned paper or more masculine images to make a lovely card for our masculine Birthday boys (adult boys anyway).

No comments:

Popular Posts