Wednesday 11 February 2015

My sweet chocolate candy boy: add stamping to your pages

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome !
This is a day I post for Two Paper Divas and this time I decided to make a scrapbooking page.


I think that any single stamp can be used for scrapbooking too and here is a perfect example of this believe.
I made a page with my lovely grandson's photo eating chocolate and having fun. I added some pre- made  sweets stickers and then I stamped this big and delicious TPD Candy Jar and filled it
(stamped way) with chocolate painted Jelly Beans.


To make it more " crazy" I stamped " It's a candy kind of day" sentiment from Sweet Sentiments set and glued it over the jar and stickers.


Everything else were just patterned papers, punches, some paints and a very long title.
One more thing: you can scrapbook kids in adult colors! Yes, you can! Look how great this page looks with all those " adult" greens and chocolates.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet is this?! Looks like he is totally enjoying his treats!

Unknown said...

Love that you used the Candy Jar on a scrapbook page...we haven't done that yet! Another great project, Irit! PS Your little boy is adorable!

Popular Posts