Thursday 12 February 2015

Lovely crafts Hop with Ann Butler and Clearsnap



Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today  our Ann Butler's DT girls are hopping together with Clearsnap DT to show you the very versatile Valentine projects made with Ann Butler's new Clearsnap products. Comment to each designer's post and you can win some gorgeous Clearsnap Ann Butler's products!
If you came from  Larissa's blog  you are on the right way.And if not- here is a full designer's list for you to follow


And this is my project made for the hop: Family Valentine canvas card size shaped that I call " Many hearts- one  love".


The background was made with Ann Butler's Waves Art Screen and a light texture paste. Then I made 2 handmade punched  hearts negatives and filled them both with more texture paste. Everything was heat embossed  with Clearsnap clear embossing powder and then inked over with Ann Butler's Berry and Canyon (pink and red) inks. As the " white space" was limited I just added a couple of stamp portions with Ann Butler's new Basic Backgrounds Basket stamp with red ink and the same clear embossing.


2 felt hearts were inked with Berry ink that works just perfect over non paper surfaces. Then I stamped  with Picnic Basic Background over  the couple of wooden hearts and added them over the two big ones.
This canvas was made as a Valentine for my son's family: 2 adults and 2 kids. I made the title with canvas letters and added a few white roses inked with Berry ink.


Some parts were highlighted with black ink over the texture to add the interest.
Hope you like my small Valentine present and now to your next stop: Vishu's blog



17 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous! Such a beautiful design. Love those flowers.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is beautiful! So much texture, I love it!

pattyk said...

Great canvas-love pink---millierose651@aol.com

Ann Butler said...

I love all the texture going on her Irit, thanks for being part of the hop!

Sue D said...

Beautiful! I like the canvas letters and the roses.

Muffins and Lace said...

I love love love it. Loving the canvas letters.

GinaF said...

Love all the different textures and layers on your card!

D.Ann C said...

Sweet! So much going on!! I need to do more multi-media canvas cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lieve said...

Lots of details to discover on your canvas card ! Wow !

Mary Holshouser said...

Very pretty. Love the idea of many hearts and one love.
The multiple hearts are wonderful.
The colors are great.
thanks for sharing

Rose Santuci-Sofranko said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us! God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

Sande said...

What a sweet project. I just love these background stamps and the endless possibilities.

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful Irit, love all the dimension.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a great sentiment. Wonderful.

Iris said...

Gorgeous canvas - love all the pink.
isoscia at aol dot com

cghundley said...

Pretty cool looking,
love all the layers
and textures.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

I just want to run my fingers over it. What a beautiful card and so much texture.

Popular Posts