Cardstock: Green, cream-American Crafts
Stamps: Flower of the month- Water Lily- Inspired by Stamping
Inks: VersaMark- Tsukineko
Markers: Gelatos, Pitt pens, Big Brushes Artist pens- Faber Castell DMC
Embossing powder: Ebony Black Fine Detailed, Fine Clear- WOW! Embossing Powders
Pearls: Flourish with a Bling
Other: red rubber leftovers
How to make this card:
1. Make your faux mosaic stamp with a lot of small pieces of leftover red rubber over an acrylic block.
2. Stamp the Lily image with VersaMark and heat emboss with black powder.
3. Color the image with a mix of Faber Castell DMC Gelatos and Big Brush Artist pens.
4. Stamp the background with your handmade stamp and VersMark ink. Ink mosaic stamp with VersaMark and stamp over the colored image and the whole background. Heat emboss with clear powder
5. Rub a mix of Gelatos (yellow and browns, with a bit of greens and white) over the surface and cover both image and background. Wipe the watercolor from the heat embossed parts to get the finished piece. Stamp the frog, heat emboss it with black powder, color with green Pitt pens and hand cut. Glue it near the image with 3D foam glue.
6. Stamp the sentiment with black Big Brush. Add some random pearls over the card. Trim the stamped piece and glue it over your green basic card.