Wednesday 7 January 2015

Gift bags with love

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my first post made for my new DT for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
This is new USA based stamp company with gorgeous delicate acrylic stamps and a lot of digital images too.
So here is my first project and I used a few stamp sets for this set of brown gift bags.


A bit about how those packages were made:
The bag was dry embossed with a folder and then inked with a bit of distress ink. Then I added some washi tape strips and some 7 Gypsies strips. The scalloped matting was die cut with Spellbinders die and then inked and distressed around. The Large Seed Packet stamp was stamped with black ink and hand cut to be the base for Seed Packet Flowers. I used two of 4 flowers from this stamp set. Each one was heat embossed with clear powder and then colored with distress markers. Then I stamped them again and made 3d flower arrangement.
I added some twin and a wood inked heart to finish those packages that are great for a small gift or a gift card to put inside.






I stamped Banner #2 sentiments over each package, but those are great general sentiment that fit each occasion.
Want those lovely stamps?
Here is the shop link to TPD shop.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with our stamps Irit. So glad to have you onboard with Two Paper Divas. Melissa

Unknown said...

Hi Irit, I just love your seed packet gift bags! So clever and your color choices are beautiful.

Jenny said...

Love these bags Irit! Gorgeous, and a gift all in itself. Hugs, Jenny

Unknown said...

Great project, Irit! Love how you used the Seed Packet with these bags! Another great idea for gift cards which I need all the time. Glad to have you part of the team!

Rita W said...

These are so adorable!

Popular Posts