Friday 21 November 2014

Celebrate with new Die Versions dies

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is Irit here again with another new card made with a new, just released, cut- out Celebrate die and a new lovely font called  Spaghetti.
 This time I tried to be more artistic and made this kind of a Mixed Media card with Gelli Plate print background and a mixed   sentiment, made with a cut out die and some die cut letters. I made it as
 " Celebrate yourself" one . We often forgot to celebrate ourselves and just celebrate our family and friends. So once a year make it for yourself!
   This time I used just a strip with cut out  sentiment and not the whole piece of paper to cover the background. I glued this strip with 3d foam dots and added this totally funky letters from the new font.


Want to make some similar cards? All new cut out dies and fonts are in Die Versions shop!
Just go and grab some!

No comments:

Popular Posts