Thursday 6 November 2014

Brand new day with PHP and Xyron


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Xyron and PHP blog hop!

I decided to make this layout  with a lot of die cuts as they work perfect with all Xyron glues and adhesives.



First I made this sun rays with Xyron glue runner : the dotted glue was heat embossed with yellow powder and the result is just gorgeous. Then I added more strips using the bigger dots with Mega Runner.



Then I  glued all hand cut paper pieces- flowers etc with Xyron Glue stick and it's a really permanent fantastic stick to work with. This stick glue is Acid Free and Non- Toxic and has a best possible value as a simple dry comfortable to work with glue stick.





Adhering all those fine die cuts was a kind of a trick: fine cuts are very difficult to glue and I used the same glue stick over the bigger pieces. Then I used both 2'' and 3 1/2'' sticker makers to adhere  those fine cuts, such as bird cages and the birds.



I used  Adhesive dots   to adhere the chipboard title as those are clear and strong and perfect for the  chipboards. Those dots were also used to secure the chipboard stickers as those are not too much  self adhesive after all. Some dots were heat embossed with red powder to  imitate the small berries over the trees.
 I also added some glue dots to PHP gorgeous stickers as as  lovely as they are, sometimes the glue is not working a full 100%. So we can secure them with a bit of Xyron adhesive and to be sure it's forever.

 Birds chipboard stickers

2 comments:

cghundley said...

Beautiful layout
with such bright
colors! Fun to
look at.
Carla from Utah

Alexia Misso said...

Wow...beautiful layout! Love the bright colors! Thank you for sharing!

Alexia - Xyron DT

Popular Posts