Thursday, 6 November 2014
Around the world with Rubber Dance: October post
Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today we are going to travel around the world with Rubber Dance stamps.
How about London, Paris and Venice for the start?
I visited all of those places a several times and I am totally in love with each of those cities. I am totally in love with Rubber Dance stamps Travel collection of those cities too.
I worked with my most loved Gelatos here and it's a small gift made for my friend who just loves to travel as much as I do.
I enter this to Not a card challenge for Vintage stamping
For SSSS Good old days challenge: my vintage stamps with my previous Europe trips all together
Small gift for Faber Castell DMC challenge
Labels:
ALTERED,
faber castell,
gelato,
Rubber dance,
stamping,
WOW,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...










4 comments:
Fantastic!! I love this little trip around Europe, so well made and very pretty. Thank you for using my stamps again! :-)
XOX
Your bunting/pennants are fabulous Irit and a great trip to some of my favourite Countires.
Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.
B x
I absolutely love your bunting, it's wonderful! The colours are stunning and your project takes us on a fabulous trip around Europe! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)
What a lovely gift for your friend! Love those stamps and how you used them to create this fab project! Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing your creative project with us at the Flonz Craft Vintage Stamping Challenge.
Post a Comment