Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sweet Stamps Kraft week


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Kraft challenge here on Sweet Stamps!
I am totally in love with Kraft cardstock and color. As you can see I use it a lot, even without any challenges around. So this is my card made for this challenge: masked and made with texture paste background using the new , just released SS mask named Flower kiss. Those SS masks are so perfect for card making because of their size! Add one and trim to the edge and you are done with a perfect card size background.


As the main focal point I used Butterfly die that was die cut from black cardstock and adhered to the double sided glue sheet and then I added a bit of clear glitter to the open spaces around the die cut.

 I added this Just for you sentiment from Sentiments set and a couple of Piccolo chipboard flowers and swirls . Ass the final touch I added some gold drops around the mask and the flowers made with Piccolo Metallic gold dimensional gel.
Now it's your turn! Play with us and you can win some great  goodies from Sweet Stamps shop!
Art Stencil FLOWER KISS as46002

Floral Whimsy Accents A106


Butterfly Window SweetCuts Die sc107


Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad

Micro Fine CRYSTAL Glitter mg01

Framed Handwritten Words Clear Stamp Set SS4406



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome design, I love how you used the stencil for the background and the added piccolo accents.

Popular Posts