Tuesday 8 July 2014

SS Gold and silver Xmas



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps Xmas in gold and silver week.
I know that winter holidays are far away, but you can always dream about them as we did here, on Sweet Stamps blog.
So here is my card made for this challenge: golden glitter cardstock base, white embossed cardstock for the main panel and stamping over vellum with white ink and white embossing powder. The stamp I used is this lovely Black Capped Chickdees and Blessings set and I used both  the image and the sentiment.
Then I used some Golden stickles to color my birdies and some red pearl glue for the fruits and stamped this sentiment with gold embossing powder. And I used BRADS! Yes I did. Something we all have and never use.

I hope you like my project and this gorgeous stamp set I used for this project. And now it's your turn: play with our challenge and you can win some most gorgeous goodies too!
Just go for it!

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty and elegant. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love how the birds look on the vellum and the added red and gold sparkle.

Popular Posts