Monday 10 March 2014

Make your unique key chain with Ann Butler's Quilting Squares

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to show you my personal key chain with this I letter for my name monogram I made with Ann Butler most lovely and unique stamps.
I used Advantus acrylic charms here and I stamped directly over them with Ann Butler's inks: those inks are very rich in pigment and it takes some time to understand the pressure level you need you use stamping over plastic. But then  it's just a great ink to heat emboss it after with clear embossing powders and to seal it to become the wearable piece.

I used 2'' rubber stamps from Unity here- the bigger size was perfect for my charms.
The blue  and green charms were stamped with Doily Picnic stamp set. I used Ann Butler's Clearsnap inks here- Limelight and Aquamarine.


 The pink I charm is double sided. I used 2 similar charms and stamped I letter with black permanent ink on both charms and clear embossed both stamped images. This time I used Ann Butler's fantastic monogram   set:   EZ-De's Flourish 2" ABC's
 Then I stamped another quilt square over one charm only backside and clear embossed it too. Then both charms were glued with Glossy Accents and I got this double sided  charm.
This time I used Ann's Berry ink


I added  one glass bead and one silver charm for more interest and connected them all to this fancy usable  chain.
I hope you like my project and you can make a lot of  those chains with Ann Butler's delicious products.

1 comment:

Ann Butler said...

What a cool Key Change, the stamps work perfectly for this project!

Popular Posts