Product list: FabScraps Milkshake Chic collection
Double- sided 12*12'' cardstock: Blueberry C58 001, Bubblegum C58 002, Strawberry
C58 003, Raspberry C58 004, Cream Soda C58 005, Lime C58 006
Die- cut chipboard word Domestic Diva 2.5"X4" DC58 008
Die- cut chipboard embellishments Spool 3/Pkg, 1.75"X2.5" DC58 012, Coat Hangers 6/Pkg .75"X1.5" DC58 013, 50's Telephone 2/Pkg, To 2.5"X3.5" DC58 015
Milkshake Chic Pre-Cuts Packets, Each with 12 Designs MC58 001A
Milkshake Chic Rose Pre-Cuts Pockets Each W/6 Colors MCDC58 001A
Wooden shadow box
Crackled paint (Ranger)
Embossing powder pink, black, yellow (WOW! Embossing powders)
Dew drops (Robin's Nest)
Wooden ruler (Maya Road)
Metal corners (Advantus)
How to make this project:
1. Paint the shadow box with crackled paints and let it dry.
2. Cut 6 pieces of patterned papers to fit all 6 windows on the box. Use the fancy girls corners from all 6 patterns and glue them into the windows.
3. Cut the Clock from Chic pre- cut packet, glue it over the frame as shown. Heat embosses Domestic Diva title with pink embossing powder and glues it over the clock. Heat emboss the small sunglasses the same way and adds over the clock from the other side.
4. Heat emboss the old telephone chipboard with black embossing powder and glue into the middle lower window.
5. Heat emboss 2 of 3 spools with yellow powder; tie the lace and the ribbon, add pins and buttons and glue them all into the lower right window.
6. Glue the wooden ruler into the upper right window.
7. Glue the bead string and the metal mirror into the lower left window.