Thursday 4 July 2013

BEAUTIFUL as always with FWAB

Hello my dear crafty friends!

This  is my very first blog post as FWAB design team member.
 Here is my original post in FWAB blog. (just the same, but I want to add each  of my projects to my blog too)

This time I decided to make a shabby girly scrapbooking page with an adorable photo of my American niece Tamar and a lot of FWAB pearls and swirls. Actually this photo reminds me a bit of a " Girl with the pearl earrings" painting, so the pearls were the must to make it perfect.


I made it with a lot of white space and two major clusters: the focal one with a photo and a corner embellishment cluster. The background Bo Bunny paper was misted and stamped with Sweet Stamps Butterfly stamp, clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing glitter.It's pretty much monochromatic page (pinks) with a splash of some teal colors.




My clusters are made from patterned paper pieces with some border punching and hand stitching with a bare twine. Then natural and pink fabric flowers were added over this cut into a half most gorgeous Chloe Pink Flourish .


But then I had to add some additional color and teal was the perfect one. So a few teal mists were added on the top and the bottom of this page and then a lovely Jasmine Laser Flourish in Teal color was added in two separate parts on the top and on the bottom of the opposite corners.


I hope you like this page and will see you again soon with my next FWAB project.

No comments:

Popular Posts