Happy Valentine to all my friends and lot of Love all over the world! Here is my new card made for Inspired by Stamping #46 Inspirational challenge. I just love those colors!
Hope you like my card too
I used Inspired by Stamping stamps, ribbon and Scrap Cake paper together with American Crafts cardstock and some old blings. Embossing was made with WOW!Embossing Powders Copper and Pink powders and the die? Inspired by Stamping very first labels die set. Hope for much more to come.
Now enter our challenge and you can win some great goodies to make some similar cards too!
I enter this to IAMROSES challenge- those are their roses there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...







7 comments:
How pretty! love the bling on the tea cups!
So pretty Irit! Love all the details! Hugs, Joanna
Fun card -- I like the little tea cup
So pretty, love the tea cups!
What a sweet card! loving those tea cups. thank you for the inspiration.
Such a beautiful card..Love those tea cups and the added bling.
I love looking at your work. You remind me of myself only because we both like to dabble in all walks of papercraft! I love your use of the tea cups here!!!
Post a Comment