Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine with Inspired by Stamping challenge

Happy Valentine to all my friends and lot of Love all over the world! Here is my new card made for Inspired by Stamping #46 Inspirational challenge. I just love those colors!
Hope you like my card too

I used Inspired by Stamping stamps, ribbon and Scrap Cake paper together with American Crafts cardstock and some  old blings. Embossing was made with WOW!Embossing Powders Copper and Pink powders and the die? Inspired by Stamping very first labels die set. Hope for much more to come.
Now enter our challenge and you can win some great goodies to make some similar cards too!
 I enter this to IAMROSES challenge- those are their roses there.

7 comments:

Paperesse said...

How pretty! love the bling on the tea cups!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So pretty Irit! Love all the details! Hugs, Joanna

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card -- I like the little tea cup

Leah said...

So pretty, love the tea cups!

Grace Tolman said...

What a sweet card! loving those tea cups. thank you for the inspiration.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Such a beautiful card..Love those tea cups and the added bling.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love looking at your work. You remind me of myself only because we both like to dabble in all walks of papercraft! I love your use of the tea cups here!!!

Popular Posts